We strive to exceed our customer’s requirements of quality, price and timely delivery in every project, large or small.
- Stevenson Machine was founded in 1927 as a machine shop for Cincinnati area businesses.
- Over the next several years Stevenson expended into becoming a power transmission parts distributor. Providing anything from gears and couplings to belts and bearings.
- In 1964 Don Geopper took over Stevenson Machine and increased both its distributed parts and machine shop capabilities.
- Don Geopper Jr. took over operations in 2000 and to this day continues Stevenson Machine’s mission to exceed their customer’s standards on quality and timeliness.
- Stevenson Machine is one of Cincinnati’s oldest distributors of FALK products
- Steven Machine has serviced over 800 different customers during its history and to this day still regularly provides service for over 150 regular customers.